- Additional information
OUR GOAL IS A Total design and manufacture Local in the USA
1.Right now the raw pole is made in Mexico by a USA factory based there.
2. It is then sanded and finished in a USA factory.
3. We in SimLabs make our own clamps and clear coat the pole.
4. Each SimPole is finished by hand to give the high-quality you expect in the best USA assemble pole In the world!
5. The next Ones will be the Total USA made.
6. The 3 d clamps are guaranteed for the life of the pole and we will have Molded one soon if you want the ones from China as a back up!
- 0° Fibers maximize bending stiffness. Consider bending the tube over your knee.
- 45° Fibers maximize torsional stiffness. Typically plied together in an opposing manner, i.e. ±45°. Consider twisting the tube like a vehicle’s driveshaft.
- 90° Fibers maximize crushing stiffness and generally assist in overall tube strength. Consider laying the tube on the ground and stepping on it.
Sim1 30′ retail is $1,975.00 with sections 1-7
Sim2 40′ retail is $2,475.00 with sections 8/9
Sim1Pole is 100% combination of two types of carbon fiber high mod 80% 20% 3k
USA factory production of new TomaHawk
with sections 8/9 for 40' $2475