Comes with a Nylon brush, 50 feet of hose, a Small DI tank with for $450 more
- Pole only is $1075.00
- Everything you need to clean your home windows
- only 6 pounds
- closed length 5′.5″ 10 section
- 3.5 each with the 4″ to 6″ overlap
- New Design 4.7 x 10 for 40 foot $1,475
- high stiffness, 42 msi
- high tensile strength
- low weight to strength ratio
- high temperature tolerance low thermal expansion
- high chemical resistance
- High modulus and ultra-high modulus fibers are sometimes called pitch fiber. Pitch fiber starts as a different raw material than standard or intermediate modulus fibers and uses a different manufacturing process.
- High modulus carbon fiber has a rating of at least 42 MSI while, ultra-high modulus is rated beginning at 65 MSI.
- Intermediate Modulus Carbon Fiber
Intermediate modulus (IM) carbon fibers exhibit a tensile modulus of about 42 Msi, with Toray’s IM+ T1100
carbon fiber pushing this range up to 47 Msi. A broad range of IM fibers is available with a mix of price and
performance characteristics to meet the needs of aerospace, industrial, and recreational applications.
- next to Sim Sky which are 6.5 feet each!