- each section 3.4 x 10 sections
- 6 pounds at 30 feet 10 sections $999.00
- 2 pounds at 18 feet 6 sections $400.00
- 4 pounds at 24 feet 8 sections $800.00
- 14′ brush nylon 50 feet 3/4 hose with shutoffs 6″ gooseneck
- closed length 10 section 5. feet.
- closed length 8 sections 4.8 feet
- closed length 6 sections 4.6 feet
- high stiffness, 42 msi
- high tensile strength
- low weight to strength ratio
- high temperature tolerance low thermal expansion
- high chemical resistance
- High modulus and ultra-high modulus fibers are sometimes called pitch fiber. Pitch fiber starts as a different raw material than standard or intermediate modulus fibers and uses a different manufacturing process. High modulus carbon fiber has a rating of at least 42 MSI while, ultra-high modulus is rated beginning at 65 MSI.
- Intermediate Modulus Carbon Fiber
Intermediate modulus (IM) carbon fibers exhibit a tensile modulus of about 42 Msi, with Toray’s IM+ T1100
carbon fiber pushing this range up to 47 Msi. A broad range of IM fibers is available with a mix of price and
performance characteristics to meet the needs of aerospace, industrial, and recreational applications.